Bill Loguidice Recent Portfolio and Bio
- Versatile writer and editorial professional with a can-do attitude whose work has reached millions of end-users.
- Extensive technical, business, and marketing experience, including B2B and consumer.
- Excels in the modern remote work environment to get the job done right as a lead member of today’s cross-functional, culturally diverse, and highly collaborative worldwide teams.
- Author of more than a dozen mass-market books and hundreds of articles on a broad range of subjects.
- Crafter of user manuals, web and social media content, press releases, packaging, UI/UX, multimedia scripts, promotional materials, and other impactful technical, medical, and marketing content.
Bill Loguidice is a critically acclaimed technology author and journalist. He is the co-founder and Managing Director for the online publications, Armchair Arcade and fullSTEAMahead365, and co-founder of creative services firm, Armchair Creative Services. He excels in the modern remote work environment, thriving in collaborations with today’s cross-functional, culturally diverse worldwide teams to get the job done right.
Bill has written for major publications like How-To Geek/Review Geek, Physician’s Weekly, Screen Rant, Lifewire, TechRadar, PC Gamer, and Ars Technica, and was an Editorial Board Member for the lifetime of The Computer Games Journal. He was also the Director of Strategy and Content for AtGames Digital Media, a leader in interactive videogame and computer entertainment experiences.
Bill is the author of the following major books: Fortnite For Dummies (2019, Wiley), Atari Flashback: The Essential Companion (2017, Prima Games), My Xbox One (2014, Que Publishing), Vintage Game Consoles: An Inside Look at Apple, Atari, Commodore, Nintendo, and the Greatest Gaming Platforms of All Time (2014, Focal Press/Taylor & Francis Group), CoCo: The Colorful History of Tandy’s Underdog Computer (2013, CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group), My PlayStation Vita (2012, Que Publishing), My Xbox: Xbox 360, Kinect, and Xbox LIVE (2012, Que Publishing), Motorola ATRIX For Dummies (2011, Wiley), Wii Fitness For Dummies (2010, Wiley; making use of his AFTA personal training certification), and Vintage Games: An Insider Look at the History of Grand Theft Auto, Super Mario and the Most Influential Games of All Time (2009, Focal Press; which received an Italian translation). Bill was also a writer and producer on the 2015 LUX Digital Pictures feature film documentary on the history of videogames entitled, Gameplay: The Story of the Videogame Revolution, distributed by Gravitas Ventures and PBS.
Here are links to a few of Bill’s other online bios:
Amazon Author Bio – https://www.amazon.com/default/e/B001U7W3YS
How-To Geek Bio – https://www.howtogeek.com/author/billloguidice/
Review Geek Bio – https://www.reviewgeek.com/author/billloguidice/
Lifewire Bio – https://www.lifewire.com/bill-loguidice-4688451
Screen Rant Bio – https://screenrant.com/author/bill-loguidice/
about.me Bio – https://about.me/billloguidice
My quotes (generic Google search)